Please carefully review the Copyright & Use Agreement terms before purchasing the films “Cracking the Codes: The System of Racial Inequity”, “The Way Home: Women Talk about Race in America”, “Light in the Shadows”, and “Mirrors of Privilege: Making Whiteness Visible” (hereinafter “World Trust Films”.)
By purchasing a film, you agree to all the Copyright & Use Agreement terms contained here.
1. World Trust Educational Services, Inc. has the exclusive copyrights to World Trust Films and all other films and products distributed by World Trust Educational Services, Inc. The sale of a DVD of a World Trust Film does not constitute a transfer of copyright interests in any film to any purchaser.
2. The sale of a DVD of a World Trust Film does not permit any purchaser to digitize or stream the film. Digital streaming rights for a 3 year period may be purchased in addition to a DVD.
Individuals – Home Use ONLY
3. World Trust Educational Services, Inc. holds the exclusive copyrights for World Trust Films. A film purchased under the Home Use Only category shall be for personal and private use only. A film purchased under the Home Use ONLY rate may not be used at a business, non-profit, or educational facility, or duplicated.
4. The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser is limited to viewing World Trust films for use within the institution on the following conditions:
a. World Trust Films were purchased by the institution;
b. no admission is charged, and
c. the showing is limited to a presentation for staff members and/or students within the institution, and is used to promote the discussion of diversity issues.
5. The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser is expressly prohibited from:
a. duplicating or selling World Trust Films;
b. digitizing and/or streaming World Trust Films and;
b. public exhibition of World Trust Films for a fee, or no fee.
The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser, through its Agent, acknowledges the copyright interests of World Trust Educational Services, Inc, this Use Agreement and agrees to all the terms and conditions set forth herein above.
If you need to return your purchase, you must contact World Trust within 30 days of its delivery. If your materials arrive and they are damaged, contact us within 30 days and we will exchange the item(s) at no additional cost to you.