Through education rooted in love and justice, World Trust is a catalyst for racial equity. World Trust produces equity, inclusion, and diversity films, curriculum and workshops that deepen the conversation about race.
We need to talk. Devastating racial inequity persists in the U.S. Race, more than any other demographic factor, determines levels of health, wealth and achievement in the United States. Recent events in the news demonstrate the need for real change.
The conversation about race is shallow and remains focused on individuals. It stops us from talking. It freezes our capacity to connect, to analyze, and to act across crucial racial divides. Without intervention, the system of inequity is self-perpetuating.
More about World Trust:
- 5000 Institutions use our films
- Thousands experience our powerful workshops each year
- Our curriculum offers educators and facilitators tools to spark deep learning
- The System of Racial Inequity
- Shakti Butler, PhD – Founder, Filmmaker & Racial Justice Educator
- Filmmaking for your organization
World Trust Educational Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded in 1987, and supported by donations from individuals, families and foundations, and through income from seminars and the sales of our films.